As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve worldwide and in Myanmar, we at DAWN would like our valued clients, partners and friends to know that our first priority is the health and safety of our people. In response, we are taking added precautions to protect our staff and clients such as:
- Ensuring an adequate supply of masks, hand soap and hand sanitizer are available to all staff.
- Ensuring proper sanitation of the head office and branches on a regular basis.
- Consistently educating staff and clients about the importance of following advice from public health experts (WHO, CDC, MOHS) and practicing good hygiene.
- Implementing measures to enforce social distancing. We have made arrangements that will allow staff to work remotely, and we continue to encourage staff to avoid large gatherings and stay home as much as possible.
- Implementing temporary changes in operational procedures to support clients in these difficult times.
DAWN is actively monitoring the situation and will fully cooperate with authorities. As one of Myanmar’s leading financial institutions, DAWN is committed to ensuring the well-being of our staff and clients, and operating in a safe and responsible manner.
If you have questions, concerns or require additional support, please contact our hotline numbers:
- Operations: 09444555542
- Complaints: 09425753077
- Head Office: 09444555540 / 09444555541
Take care and stay safe.