||: Marketing Manager
||: Head Office, Yangon
|Type of Contract
||: Chief Operating Officer
|Staff reporting to this position
||: Marketing Officer, Customer Care Supervisor
||: Department Heads, Operations Manager
As the Marketing Manager in DAWN, the position contributes to help drive the business, to build a strong brand, to focus on the customers, and to engage internal and external audiences. The position will work under the supervision and guidance of COO to manage all external and internal marketing and related activities for DAWN.
| Areas of Responsibility:
Brand development and management
- Strengthen brand message and perception among customers, private and public sector, local and international organizations, INGO partners.
- Ensure brand messaging, voice and creative elements are consistent across all marketing channels.
- Develop roadmap for DAWN brand strategy.
- Guided designers, content writers, photographers and production staff.
- Organize and manage in the creation of all digital brand and marketing assets including Logo, photos, videos, designs, contents and other creative.
- Manage social media accounts and develop the social media content calendar.
- Manage the development and refreshment of the website.
- Analyze the consumer behavior with the help of tools like Google analytics, Facebook Ads Manager and Chatbot.
Vendor and project management
- Manage to build strong relationships with external agencies, vendors, promotional suppliers.
- Manage the development and production of marketing and communications materials, and promotional items within the budgets.
- Work effectively with internal departments to achieve the assigned projects.
Strategic marketing management
- Developed and executed marketing plans aligned with business objectives.
- Implement the Strategy through execution, from developing value propositions and positioning through market research.
- Prepare and manage marketing project budgets on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Support and assist COO to drive the business.
External/ Internal communications
- Communicate with external organizations and serve as DAWN liaison for public relation.
- Support employee engagement activities.
- Collaborate with HR team on internal marketing initiative, including the monthly employee newsletter.
- Deliver product marketing training to branch staff.
- Lead the marketing team
- Provide the communication guidelines for marketing activities for business team.
Customer Care Management
- Manage the customer care center (call center) and prepare for the monthly reporting.
- Oversee to facilitate and escalate complaints and contact data to the appropriate department representative.
- Lead to establish Customer Call Centre of DAWN
- Prepare presentation deck for internal and external events based on necessarily.
- Must be performed assigned by supervisor based on requirement of Business and activities.
| Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor or master degree in marketing, business, communications, public relations or related discipline.
- At least four years of direct experience marketing products and services to consumers, in another corporate marketing department or an agency.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities, with strong critical thinking and interpersonal skills. Two years of supervisory or management experience an asset.
- Ability to connect well with people at all levels of the organization.
- Comfortable spending time in the field, interacting with clients and field staff.
- High proficiency in MS Office required.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Work-related experience with social media platforms. Experience using social media as a customer service tool an asset.
- Strong data analytic skill in consumer behavior.
- Intense project management skills.
- Knowledge of design and brand principles, as well as production planning requirements, including layout, file formats, color profile, and other specifications.
- Knowledge of low-income and micro, small and medium enterprise markets, particularly their language set and vocabulary, an asset.
- Knowledge of financial services industry an asset.
- Highly developed editing, copywriting and/or creative writing skills.
- Excellent English Language skills required.
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to work in and with teams.
- Detail-oriented and organized, with exceptional prioritization and time management skills.
- High sense of personal integrity, discretion and good judgment.
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to send an Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Human Resources Department, No.587, 3rd Floor, The Regency Offices, Pyay Road, 2nd Ward, Kamayut Township, Yangon not later than 5PM. 17th , November, 2022 (Thus).
Note: Candidates are also requested to mention in the applications if there is, blood/marriage relationships with the existing DAWN employees and please identify two reference persons. No requirement of photo or copy of certificates and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.