Early Dawn Microfinance Company Limited (“DAWN”) is a regulated microfinance institution that currently serves over 285,018 clients in 69 branches in Myanmar. It is a fast growing Institution with over 915 employees, with plans to expand to new regions, to serve additional segments of clients, with new and better products and services, to introduce innovations based on technology, and with an obvious need for additional departments and positions (www.dawn.com.mm). DAWN is registered under the Ministry of Planning and Finance, and was granted a license by the Financial Regulatory Department to provide financial services to low-income clients as well as to small and medium businesses.
(FOR National ONLY)
|Job Title||: Teller / Cashier|
|Location||: Letpadan, Kyauktaga|
|Number of Position||: 2|
|Type of Contract||: Open|
|Reports to||: Finance Assistant|
The incumbent of the position is responsible for handling all cash transactions of branches. S/he will also be responsible for Cross-selling DAWN products by answering inquiries; informing customers of new services and product promotions; ascertaining customers’ needs; directing customers to a branch representative and answering questions in person or on telephone; referring to other bank services.
1. Welcomes clients at the Branch Office and, if needed, introduces them to the most relevant person/Finance Assistant.
2. Carries out all cash related transactions (deposits, withdrawals, etc.)
3. Ensures the alignment of all cash transactions
4. Ensures precisely and correctly payment/receipt calculations.
5. Checks and verifies cash voucher with necessary supporting documents.
6. Registers all cash transactions
7. Orders and maintains cash supplies for the branch requirement and ensures timely execution of the cash transaction; and displays the cash position in a due manner.
8. Transfer of cash to/from Dawn as per requirement.
9. Establish and maintain good and clear working relationships with other team members.
10. Ensure full compliance with the relevant/prevailing DAWN policies / procedures; and full alignment with the audit recommendations.
11. Any other identical task assigned by the respective supervisor
– University graduate, preferably in finance and accounting or related field
– Minimum one year working experience in Finance and accounting
– Good communication, monitoring and planning skills
– Computer proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet
– Excellent communication skills in local and English language
– Commitment to and understanding of aims, values and principles
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to send an Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com or Head Office, No. (587), 3rd Floor, Regency Office Tower, Pyay Road, Kamaryut Township, Yangon not later than 5 P.M., 17th, October, 2022 (Monday).
Note: Candidates are also requested to mention in the applications if there is, blood/marriage relationships with the existing DAWN employees and please identify two reference persons. No requirement of photo or copy of certificates and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org